20th Two Lady Scramble
May 21-22, 2018
Sedalia Country Club
5074 Highway Y
Sedalia, MO 65301
Entries are open to female amateur golfers who play at clubs or courses who are members of the Missouri Golf Association. Must have a current USGA Handicap Index from an authorized USGA club.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: 5 days before the start date
- Entries must be correctly completed, including mandatory Hdcp/I information.
- The field shall be determined by the first 160 entrants/ 80 teams. Additional entries shall be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $20.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- All entrants are expected to complete tournament play. If one withdraws for a reason deemed unacceptable by Tournament Committee, she may be ineligible to play in further MGA events.
- Accepted entries will be posted on the MGA web site and competitors will be notified by email. Contestants without email access should call our office at 573-636-8994 for entry or other information.
- This is a thirty-six (36) hole, two lady scramble competition. Round one: Teams will be paired according to team handicap index. In Round 2 each team will be flighted and paired based on first round score. The two day low gross score shall determine the Scramble team winners in each flight. Ties for tournament winner will be decided by a sudden death playoff, all other ties will be decided according to USGA Rules of Golf, Appendix 1, Part C, Section 10, Stoke Play (c), paragraph 1 (last nine holes shall be 10-18).
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.
Sunday – May 20
Tee times start after 12:30 PM
After May 7th you can call Sedalia CC to schedule a tee time
Another option is you could choose to play your practice round between May 8 and the 20th during the week.
Monday – May 21 (times subject to change)
First round, 18 holes scramble
Shotgun starts NOON
Player Reception approx. 5:45 PM cash bar
Tuesday – May 22 (times subject to change)
Second Round, 18 holes scramble
Flighted based on Round 1 Team Score
Shotgun starts 9:00 AM
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $35
$305 per team
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Player Reception after the first round.
Championship Rounds, Range Balls and Cart Fees.
Cart fee not included for the practice round