19th Two Lady Scramble
May 23-24, 2017
Meadow Lake Acres Country Club
2600 Meadow Lake Rd
New Bloomfield, MO 65063
Entries are open to female amateur golfers who play at clubs or courses who are members of the Missouri Golf Association. Must have a current USGA Handicap Index from an authorized USGA club.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: May 16, 2017
- Entries must be correctly completed, including mandatory Hdcp/I information.
- The field shall be determined by the first 160 entrants/ 80 teams. Additional entries shall be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $20.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- All entrants are expected to complete tournament play. If one withdraws for a reason deemed unacceptable by Tournament Committee, she may be ineligible to play in further MWGA events.
- Accepted entries will be posted on the MGA web site and competitors will be notified by email. Contestants without email access should call our office at 573-636-8994 for entry or other information.
- This is a thirty-six (36) hole, two lady scramble competition. Round one: Teams will be paired according to team handicap index. In Round 2 each team will be flighted and paired based on first round score. The two day low gross score shall determine the Scramble team winners in each flight. Ties for tournament winner will be decided by a sudden death playoff, all other ties will be decided according to USGA Rules of Golf, Appendix 1, Part C, Section 10, Stoke Play (c), paragraph 1 (last nine holes shall be 10-18).
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.
Monday – May 22
Practice Round – Contact MLACC to set up your practice round tee time 573-491-3356
Tee times start after 7 AM
Tuesday – May 23
First round, 18 holes scramble
Shotgun starts 8:30 & 1:15
Player Reception 6:30 PM cash bar
Wednesday – May 24
Second Round, 18 holes scramble
Flighted based on Round 1 Team Score
Shotgun starts 8:15 & 1:15
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $35
$305 per team
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Player Reception after the first round.
Championship Rounds, Range Balls and Cart Fees.
Cart fee not included for the practice round