- Be an individual in good standing in the Association.
- Must own, rent or lease property in the State of Missouri or Johnson County, Kansas prior to the first day of the tournament.
- Must have a current USGA Handicap Index (Hdcp/I) from an authorized USGA club.
- A SENIOR shall be one who has reached the age of 50 on or before the first day of the tournament.
- Entries are subject to rejection at any time by the MGA. The reason for rejection may include unbecoming conduct or improper dress.
- All contestants must adhere to The Rules of Amateur Status as specified by the USGA.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: 7 days before start date
Entries must be correctly completed, including mandatory Hdcp/I information.
- All entries are subject to approval by the Board of Directors of the Missouri Golf Association.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $30.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- All entrants are expected to complete tournament play. If one withdraws for a reason deemed unacceptable by the Tournament Committee, she may be ineligible to play in further MGA events.
All Handicaps will be certified 7 days prior to the Tournament Start Date
- This is a thirty-six (36) hole, stroke play competition (Gross play). All contestants will compete for the title MGA Women’s Senior Amateur Champion. Players that are 65+ will also compete for the title of MGA Women’s Super Senior Amateur Champion.
- The players will compete in their respective age division
50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70+
- There will also be a two day low NET score in each age division.
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.
Caddies are allowed during all portions of the Championship.
Each player may walk or ride during any portion of the Championship.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (first 156 players)
Monday – Sept 14
Practice Round-shotgun start at 8:30
6 PM Welcome Reception
Tuesday – Sept 15
First Round, 18 holes stroke play
Shotgun start at 8:30
6 PM cocktails 7 PM Formal Dinner (time subject to change)
Wednesday – Sept 16
Final Round, 18 holes stroke play
Shotgun start at 8:30
Immediately following play – Player Luncheon – Awards Banquet
Sponsored by Sedalia Convention & Visitors Bureau
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $35
Entry Fee $175
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Championship Rounds, Cart Fees, Range Balls, Receptions
Players are responsible for cart fees for the practice round