May 15-17, 2016
The Club at Old Kinderhook
20 Eagle Ridge Rd
Camdenton, MO 65020
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $35
$305 per team
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Player Reception after the first round.
Championship Rounds, Range Balls and Cart Fees.
Cart fee not included for the practice round
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (first 80 teams)
Sunday – May 15
Monday – May 16
First round, 18 holes scramble
Shotgun starts 8:30 & 1:15
Player Reception 6:30 PM cash bar
Tuesday – May 17
Second Round, 18 holes scramble
Shotgun starts 8:30 & 1:15
Please familiarize yourself with MWGA Conditions of Play.
- Be an individual in good standing in the Association.
- Must own, rent or lease property in the State of Missouri or Johnson County, Kansas prior to the first day of the tournament.
- Must have a current USGA Handicap Index (Hdcp/I) from an authorized USGA club.
- Entries are subject to rejection at any time by the MWGA. The reason for rejection may include unbecoming conduct or improper dress.
- All contestants must adhere to The Rules of Amateur Status as specified by the USGA.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: May 8, 2016
- Entries must be correctly completed, including mandatory Hdcp/I information.
- The field shall be determined by the first 160 entrants/ 80 teams. Additional entries shall be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $20.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- All entrants are expected to complete tournament play. If one withdraws for a reason deemed unacceptable by Tournament Committee, she may be ineligible to play in further MWGA events.
- Accepted entries will be posted on the MWGA web site and competitors will be notified by email. Contestants without email access should call our office at 573-636-8994 for entry or other information.
- This is a thirty-six (36) hole, two lady scramble competition. Round one: Teams will be paired according to team handicap index. In Round 2 each team will be flighted and paired based on first round score. The two day low gross score shall determine the Scramble team winners in each flight. Ties for tournament winner will be decided by a sudden death playoff, all other ties will be decided according to USGA Rules of Golf, Appendix 1, Part C, Section 10, Stoke Play (c), paragraph 1 (last nine holes shall be 10-18).
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.