July 28, 2017
The Club at Old Hawthorne
6221 East Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
Entries are open to female and male amateur golfers ages 13-18 who play at clubs or courses who are members of the Missouri Golf Association.
The Club from which the PGA Professional is representing must be a member of the Missouri Golf Association.
We foresee the PGA Professional getting his/her team together.
- This is an eighteen (18) hole competition
3 person team, 2 best-ball competition.
1 PGA Professional, female and male junior
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: July 21, 2017
- Entries must be correctly completed
- The field shall be determined by the first 72 entrants/ 36 teams. Additional entries shall be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $20.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- Accepted entries will be posted on the MGA web site and competitors will be notified by email. Contestants without email access should call our office at 573-636-8994 for entry or other information.
Friday – July 23
2 Best Balls of three players
Shotgun start 1 PM
Awards reception following round
$ 225 per team
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Awards reception after the first round.
Championship Round, Range Balls and 1 cart per group
Awards will be given in two divisions – Low Gross and Low Net. Teams will be eligible for both divisions with the Gross Division being awarded first. Teams not placing in the Gross Division will be awarded prizes based on their Net results.
We will also have a Pro Purse for the event as well.
We will have a Gross Division
We will have Net Division 50% Handicap maximum (25) –