56th Junior Amateur Championship
June 8-10, 2016
Tanglewood Golf Course
818 Golf Dr
Fulton, MO 65251
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $10
Entry Fee $75
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Championship Rounds and Range Balls
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (first 156 players)
Wednesday – June 8
Practice Round after 10 AM– You need to call Tanglewood GC to set up your practice round tee time. The fee for the practice round is $16. You are allowed to use a cart during your practice round only. The charge for the cart is $12.
5:30 PM – Player Mandatory Rules Review followed by MWGEA Scholarship Reception
Thursday – June 9
First Round, 18 holes stroke play
8:00 First tee time
Friday – June 10
Second Round, 18 holes stroke play
8:00 First tee time
Presentation of Awards will follow each completed age group
Please familiarize yourself with MWGA Conditions of Play.
- Entrant and her guardian(s) must own/rent/lease property as their primary residence in Missouri or Johnson Country, Kansas.
- Junior Age Limit: All girls through 17 years of age and 18 year old high school senior girls graduating by September 1.
- Entries are subject to rejection at any time by the MWGA. The reason for rejection may include lack of attendance at the Mandatory Rules Seminar (with the exception of the 9 Hole participants), unbecoming conduct or improper dress.
- All entrants must adhere to the Rules of Amateur Status as specified by the USGA.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: June 1, 2016
- Each entry application and fee must reach the MWGA office in Jefferson City by the entry deadline.
- All entries are subject to approval by the Board of Directors of the Missouri Women’s Golf Association.
- Entries shall be returned if not accompanied by an entry fee and a correctly completed entry.
- The entry fee will be refunded, less a $20 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above, or if the field is full on the first day of play.
- A thirty-six (36) hole, stroke play competition. The two day low total from the Championship Tees will determine the Junior Champion. Medals will be awarded to the top three places in each flight for all age groups.
- Age groups will be determined by birth date as of the first day of the Championship. Any girl playing for the Championship Title must play from the Championship tees. (Approx. 5500 yards) Age groups may be flighted if a sufficient number of entries are received and will be determined after the first day scores. Ages 15 and younger will play from approx. 4900 yards.
- The 9 Hole event is for all skill levels to compete but feel they are not yet comfortable for tournament play. The player’s 9 hole average score must be included on the entry form.
- Contestants must walk; contestants are not permitted to have a caddie. Players may use their own pull carts. Rangefinders which measure distance only are allowed.
- Spectators are allowed to rent carts from the Pro Shop based on availability. Spectator Cart rules will apply