This is a new event for 2016!! Open for both Men and Women!! We hope that you can grab a golf partner and come enjoy the day at Bear Creek Valley at the Lake!! If you have never been to the golf course it is located just behind the strip mall (Hy-Vee, Target, Arris Pizza and Marshalls) This is meant to be a day of fun followed by a fun awards reception. We are starting in the afternoon so you can travel in in the morning and be done by 7 PM so you can go enjoy a nice dinner and visit the sites and sounds of the Lake.
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $0
$ 250 per team
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Championship Rounds, Range Balls and Cart Fee.
Player Reception immediately following the round.
Gift certificates will be awarded to the winners in each flight
Gift certificates will be awarded to closest to the Pin
(Male/Male teams are not eligible)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (first 40 teams)
Thursday – June 16
12 noon Registration
1 PM Shotgun Start 18 hole best ball
Please familiarize yourself with MWGA Conditions of Play.
- Player does not have to be a member of the MWGA
- Female or Male over the age of 13
- Must have a current USGA Handicap Index (Hdcp/I) from an authorized USGA club.
- Entries are subject to rejection at any time by the MWGA. The reason for rejection may include unbecoming conduct or improper dress.
- All contestants must adhere to The Rules of Amateur Status as specified by the USGA.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: June 10, 2016
- Entries must be correctly completed, including mandatory Hdcp/I information.
- The field shall be determined by the first 40 teams. Additional entries shall be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $20.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- All entrants are expected to complete tournament play. If one withdraws for a reason deemed unacceptable by Tournament Committee, she may be ineligible to play in further MWGA events.
- Accepted entries will be posted on the MWGA web site and competitors will be notified by email. Contestants without email access should call our office at 573-636-8994 for entry or other information.
- This is a eighteen (18) hole, best ball competition. Teams will be paired according to team handicap index. The low gross score shall determine the winners in each flight. Female/Female Team and Male/Female Team. Ties will be decided according to USGA Rules of Golf, Appendix 1, Part C, Section 10, Stoke Play (c), paragraph 1 (last nine holes shall be 10-18).
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.