2nd Couples Scramble
Osage National Golf Resort
400 Osage Hills Rd
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Entries are open to female and male amateur golfers who play at clubs or courses who are members of the Missouri Golf Association. Must have a current USGA Handicap Index from an authorized USGA club.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: 5 days before start date
- Entries must be correctly completed, including mandatory Hdcp/I information.
- The field shall be determined by the first 80 teams. Additional entries shall be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- Entry fees shall be refunded less a $20.00 administrative fee, if withdrawal occurs prior to the entry deadline stated above or if the field is full on the first day of play. If the field is not full, there shall be no refund for a withdrawal made after the entry deadline date.
- All entrants are expected to complete tournament play. If one withdraws for a reason deemed unacceptable by Tournament Committee, she may be ineligible to play in further MGA events.
- Accepted entries will be posted on the MGA web site and competitors will be notified by email. Contestants without email access should call our office at 573-636-8994 for entry or other information.
- This is a thirty-six (36) hole, scramble competition.
Round 1: Teams will be paired according to team handicap index.
Round 2: Each team will be flighted and paired based on first round score
Ties for tournament winner will be decided by a sudden death playoff, all other ties will be decided according to USGA Rules of Golf, Appendix 1, Part C, Section 10, Stoke Play (c), paragraph 1 (last nine holes shall be 10-18).
- Play is governed by The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA, and where applicable, by Local Rules consistent with USGA Rules.
- We will have a shoot out Rule in place.
Osage National River and Links Courses
Sunday – August
Practice Round – call Osage National for tee time
Monday – August
First round, 18 holes scramble
Shotgun start 8:30 AM
Tuesday – August
Second Round, 18 holes scramble
Shotgun start 8:30 AM
MEMBERSHIP / ENTRY FEE
Yearly membership fee is $35
$320 per team
Top winners in each flight will receive merchandise gift cards in golf shop.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
Practice Round, Championship Rounds, Range Balls and Cart Fees
Lunch provided on Monday and Tuesday
Cart fee not included for the practice round